- Unlimited colour selection, easy to match your home style.
- A classy surface with rich gloss, matt or smooth satin finish.
- Made of 18mm MDF board and sprayed with two-pack (colour+ hardener) polyurethane.
- Option to have grooves and patterns
- Easy to clean and will last a long time if care is taken.
- Come in a range of colours and patterns with edges either PVC or ABS (slightly more environmentally friendly than PVC).
- Can have matching laminate edges or in other materials such as aluminium and timer.
- Decorative board with the colour applied to both sides.
- Economical & durable. The most popular surfaces that customers chose.
- Easy cleaning finish
- Cost-effective way to create a quality kitchen.
- Produced by natural solid timber and finished in satin clear polyurethane.
- A timeless classic finish that has been around for years.
- Create a warm and cosy feeling in a kitchen and can suit both modern or country kitchen designs.
- Can be hand painted to create a unique kitchen.
- Perfect for traditional design kitchen with country style.
Vacuum Formed Doors:
- Made of 18mm MDF board, moisture resistant substrate.
- Grooved surface and covered with vinyl material.
- Wrapped over the door using vacuum, process was invented to keep the door scratch resistant.
- Many colours and profiles available with cost saving solutions.
- Have to keep the distance from the oven to avoid the heat.